We live in a world where nearly all communication is two-way. Nowhere is this more prevalent than in the workplace, education campus, property display, leisure and retail environments where engagement is fierce. Our approach is to create memorable, engaging and interactive experiences that embrace an open dialogue between people and places.
We create award-winning workplace design concepts (like Ansarada and Vic’s Meat) and interactive property display experiences (like Blue at Lavender Bay), as well as signage and wayfinding systems (like Arden), and restaurants, retail environments and hotels (like Bay Vista).
We work along side architects, builders and business owners to innovate end-to-end, integrated experience strategies that connect with customers functional needs and emotional desires.
Understanding the user experience.
- Place and journey audit
- Detailed research and analysis
- Persona focus groups
- User interviews
Influenced by human insights.
- Design thinking testing workshops
- Spatial creative concepts
- Crafting experiences
- Finishes and furnishings
Creating a strategic platform for targeted action.
- Design development of spatial design
- Interior design and signage wayfinding
- Interior elevations and joinery details
- Design of connected experience
- Furniture, finishes and fixtures
- Floor plan, services and furniture layouts
- Joinery details, reflected ceiling plans, interior elevations, graphics and signage packages, finalised sample boards
We use evidence-based research and strategic design to craft user journeys in the physical environments that create memorable experiences to influence decisions and improve life.